Brava! Wine Dinner at 2020 Food+Wine
What a special and wonderful night at 2020 Food+Wine!
Thank you friends and neighbors for coming out and experiencing Matthew Koury's unbelIEvably delicious menu that he created specifically to pair with wines from my portfolio.
And thank you John Mendez at Niwot Country Living for promoting the event.
Did you know 2020 Food+Wine cures their own meats? In fact, the pancetta in the salmon dish was house-cured. Fantastico!
If you have yet to discover Matthew and Sara's amazing concept at 2020 Food+Wine, you're in for a huge treat!
Brava! Wine Dinner Menu
- Poached oysters with pickled cucumber, caviar and chive butter paried with Ricci Curbasto Franciacorta Brut
- Roasted salmon with pancetta and asparagus paired with Cantine Faliesi Greco di Tufo
- Duck ragu with butternut squash and arugula paired with Tenute Tomasella Merlot
- Short Rib Bucatini with mushrooms, parsley and parmesan paired with Enrico Serafino Barolo
- Chocolate Truffles with marcona almonds paired with Tenute Tomasella Osè